We have an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Supervisor to join our dynamic marketing team for a year, specifically supporting Disney’s Home Entertainment (HE) and Disney Media Distribution (DMD) lines.
This role is a supportive role within the media marketing team, and will focus on production management of campaigns and general marketing needs for the full Media Marketing team, although focus will be on content production needs for DMD and HE new movie releases from Disney/Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel as well as catalogue releases.
The role will be producing and delivering on all campaigns, working closely with internal stakeholders as well as media and production agencies where applicable.
- Project lead HE and DMD movie releases/Marketing Campaigns from a production point of view.
- Lead the media implementation, technical specifications from media agency and creative briefs to stakeholders.
- Liaise with retail coordinators / Digital store management and stay on top as well as contribute with ideas to local marketing initiatives.
- Set up, monitor and track campaigns in the tracking tool, i.e Linkfire
- Create effective marketing copy and messaging in line with movie title, brand and company guidelines
- Manage the production process and budget of requested production needs from production agencies as well as localizing the content for video, social media and other marketing platforms
- Coordinate the Nordic soundtrack and music releases together with the regional music marketing and production team as well as local music partners
- Ideally some marketing experience within an international experience
- Experience of working with different stakeholders, both in terms of business areas as well as levels within the organisation and functions.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite desired; especially Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience of running social marketing campaigns using Facebook ad manager would be advantageous
- Fluency in Swedish or other Nordic language
- Ability to examine issues from a broad perspective, considering impact beyond immediate scope
- Good knowledge of the company’s products & services
- Ability to deal with the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Tailors message appropriately to audience
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
- Extremely meticulous and a great eye for detail.
Sök tjänsten här.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.